2014 U.S. Mint Coin Set
- Contains 2 different sealed blister packs with 14 coins each. 1 from the Denver Mint and 1 from the Philadelphia Mint for a total of 28 coins!
- From the Philadelphia Mint: Five National Park Quarters (listed below), a Cent, Nickel, Dime, Half Dollar, Native American Dollar and 4 Presidential Dollars (listed below).
- From the Denver Mint: Five National Park Quarters (listed below), a Cent, Nickel, Dime, Half Dollar, Native American Dollar and 4 Presidential Dollars (listed below).
- Includes the "P" and "D" Mint Native American Dollars, affectionately called the "Golden Dollar" although it contains no actual Gold!
- Mintage of just 345,813 total sets!
2010 was the beginning of the U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful National Park Quarter program! It is scheduled to run until at least 2021. Coins are to be issued in order of which the park or site was Nationally listed! Five coins are to be released annually, much like the previous Statehood Quarter program.
The National Park Quarters released in 2014 were:
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Shenandoah National Park
- Arches National Park
- Great Sand Dunes National Park
- Everglades National Park
2007 also marked the beginning of the Presidential $1 Coin Act of 2005. This piece of legislature stated that The United States Mint would strike a legal tender Dollar coin bearing the portrait of every President (four Presidents per year) beginning with our Nation's first President, George Washington! This program made its way up to President Ronald Reagan in 2016, the final President eligible at the time (the President must be deceased for him to be eligible).
The Presidential Dollars released in 2014 were:
- Warren G. Harding
- Calvin Coolidge
- Herbert Hoover
- Franklin D. Roosevelt