1975 United States Proof Coin Set
- U.S. Mint Proof Coin Set housed in its original plastic holder, with mint issued box!
- Features a proof example of an Eisenhower Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar, Washington Quarter, Roosevelt Dime, Jefferson Nickel and Lincoln Cent.
- Mintage of 2,845,450 sets.
- The Ike Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar and Washington Quarter are all dated "1776-1976" on the obverse and each feature a special reverse design to celebrate the upcoming bicentennial!
- All coins were struck at the San Francisco Mint.
Proof coins are coins that are struck just for collectors. The U.S. Mint uses specially prepared planchets (blanks) and dies. The coins are struck at least twice to give them optimum detail!