1941 United States Silver Proof Coin Set - Choice Proof
- Contains 5 total proof coins each in Choice Proof or better condition!
- Features a proof example of a 1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, Washington Quarter, Mercury Dime, Jefferson Nickel and Lincoln Cent.
- Comes in a brand new Capital Plastics coin holder.
- 15,287 total sets were released for the year!
- All coins were struck at the Philadelphia Mint.
The 1941 Silver Proof Coin Set is widely considered to be the sixth issue of the modern era of United States Proof Coin Sets and has become a numismatic scarcity. We expect these proof coin sets to become more difficult to acquire over time.