1 oz .999 Silver Buffalo Rounds - New
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- All rounds come in protective plastic. Larger orders may ship in tubes. Each round is in new condition.
- The obverse of each round shows a portrait of a Native American.
- The reverse of each round features "Black Diamond" - an American Bison standing upon a mound of dirt.
- Guaranteed by MintProducts.
This Silver Round features one of the most popular designs in U.S. coinage history, that of James Earle Fraser's famed Buffalo Nickel, originally minted from 1913 to 1938. It features a portrait of a Native American on the obverse, while the reverse shows "Black Diamond", an American Bison standing upon a mound of dirt. Mr. Fraser sketched this design while in the Central Park Zoo.
Although this coin features a design similar to that of one minted by the U.S. Mint, it is not an actual government issue and carries no actual face value. Mintmarks and exact designs may vary.