$100.00 Face Value Bag of U.S. 90% Silver Coins
- Bag of bulk 90% Silver coins will incorporate, half dollars, quarters, and dimes dated before 1965.
- Some 90% modern proof coins can be included depending on current inventory.
- $100 bags typically contain an average of 71.5 ounces of pure silver, though weight can vary slightly depending on the wear of the coins.
- Coins are average circulated condition. Please keep in mind that the quality of an average circulated coin can vary based on the type of coin.
- Sample handfuls from each bag are checked to ensure you are receiving a nice mixture.
- Will ship in plastic zip top bags or a canvas bag.
Ever since 90% Silver coins were removed from circulation in the 1960's, they have been a popular collector’s coin and are a great way to start your journey into investing in Silver coins. Taken directly from circulation, many collectors like to store these coins away as they are worth more than face value. Since we don't sort any of these lots for dates, who knows what you will find among your bulk silver bag!