2004 United States Proof Coin Set
- U.S. Mint Proof Coin Set housed in its original plastic holders, with mint issued box and Certificate of Authenticity!
- Features 11 coins in total; a proof example of a 2004 Sacajawea Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar, Roosevelt Dime and Lincoln Cent. Also includes the 2 proof Westward Journey Nickels released in 2004 as well as proof examples of the 5 State Quarters released as part of the Statehood Quarter program by the U.S. Mint!
- The 5 State Quarters released in 2004 were Michigan, Florida, Texas, Iowa and Wisconsin!
- Mintage of 1,798,488 sets.
- All coins were struck at the San Francisco Mint.
Proof coins are coins that are struck just for collectors. The U.S. Mint uses specially prepared planchets (blanks) and dies. The coins are struck at least twice to give them optimum detail!