1999 United States Proof Coin Set
- U.S. Mint Proof Coin Set housed in its original plastic holders, with mint issued box and Certificate of Authenticity!
- Features 9 coins in total; a proof example of a 1999 Kennedy Half Dollar, Roosevelt Dime, Jefferson Nickel and Lincoln Cent. The sets also include proof examples of the first 5 State Quarters released as part of the Statehood Quarter program by the U.S. Mint!
- The 5 State Quarters released in 1999 were Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Georgia and Connecticut!
- Mintage of 2,543,401 sets.
- All coins were struck at the San Francisco Mint.
Proof coins are coins that are struck just for collectors. The U.S. Mint uses specially prepared planchets (blanks) and dies. The coins are struck at least twice to give them optimum detail!