1983-2018 U.S. Mint Commemorative Silver Dollar Coin - .7734 oz AGW - Random Date
Proof or UNC
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver. Random Proof or BU issues are determined by our current inventory on hand. Most coins will be dated between 1983-1991.
- All coins come in either their original capsules or 2x2 plastic coin flips.
- All coins will be in either Gem Proof or Gem UNC condition.
- The obverse will vary depending on which commemorative coin you receive.
- The reverse will vary depending on which commemorative coin you receive.
- Sovereign coins backed by the United States government with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
These Commemorative Silver Dollars are often traded at their wholesale prices, as we offer them here, without their boxes or C.O.A.'s. They are a great way to begin investing in Silver, as they are available at very low premiums over their melt value and also feature some collector appeal.