1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin - Random Date - Gem Brilliant Uncirculated
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- All coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 ship in original mint tubes.
- The obverse features a portrait of her Majesty the Queen along with the inscriptions "ELIZABETH II," "5 DOLLARS," and the coin's date.
- The reverse design shows the iconic Maple Leaf image along with the inscriptions "CANADA" as well as the coin's weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government with a face value of $5.00 (CAD). Minted in .9999 fine Silver!
The Silver Maple Leaf is Canada's answer to the Silver Eagle! It is one of the best-selling World Silver Bullion coins on the market. With its timeless design and .9999 fine Silver composition, it's easy to see why the Maple Leaf is one of the most popular coins among both collectors and investors alike.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.