Sunshine Minting Inc. 1 oz Silver Round - Morgan Silver Dollar Design - with Mint Mark SI™
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- All rounds come in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 come in tubes. Each round is in new condition.
- The obverse bears a design similar to that of the famed Morgan Silver Dollar, minted by the U.S. Mint from 1878 until 1904, and then again in 1921. It also includes the words "E Pluribus Unum" and the letters "SMI."
- The reverse features a modified design of the Morgan Dollar reverse, along with the round's weight and purity as well as the words "United States of America". Each reverse also features Sunshine Mint's Mint Mark SI™ micro engraving anti-counterfeiting security feature.
- Guaranteed by Sunshine Minting Inc.
Sunshine Minting Inc., also referred to as the Sunshine Mint or SMI, has been producing some of the highest quality precious metals since 1979. Based in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, they are one of the leaders in privately minted bullion and they fully guarantee each one of their products.