2010 United States Silver Proof Coin Set
- U.S. Mint Silver Proof Coin Set housed in its original plastic holders, with mint issued packaging and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Includes all 4 of the Presidential Dollars released for the year!
- First year of production for the America the Beautiful National Parks Quarters program by the U.S. Mint!
- Features 14 coins in total; a proof example of a 2010 Native American Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar, Roosevelt Dime, Jefferson Nickel and Lincoln Cent as well as proof examples of the 5 National Parks Quarters released for the year.
- The 5 ATB National Parks Quarters released in 2010 were Hot Springs National Park in Arkansas, Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, Yosemite National Park in California, Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona and Mount Hood National Forest in Oregon. All 5 ATB National Parks Quarters are composed of 90% Silver!
- The 4 Presidential Dollars released in 2010 were Millard Fillmore, James Buchanan, Franklin Pierce and Abraham Lincoln!
- Mintage of 585,401 sets.
- Both the Kennedy Half Dollar and Roosevelt Dime are composed of 90% Silver!
United States proof coins are extraordinarily brilliant, with sharp relief and a mirror-like background. Their frosted, sculpted foregrounds give them a special cameo effect. Proof blanks are specially treated, polished and cleaned to ensure high quality strikes. The blanks are then fed into presses fitted with hand-polished dies and struck at least twice to ensure sharp relief. The coins are then packaged in presentation cases to showcase and maintain their exceptional finish.