1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin - Random Date - Gem Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- All coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 ship in original mint tubes.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar.
- The reverse design shows a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies.
- Sovereign coins backed by the United States government each with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
The Silver Eagle is America's most popular Silver coin. They have been minted every year since 1986 in various different finishes, making them an ideal purchase for both collectors and investors alike!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.