2007 United States Proof Coin Set
- U.S. Mint Proof Coin Set housed in its original plastic holders. Includes all original mint packaging.
- First year of production for the Presidential Dollar coin program!
- The Presidential Dollars are kept in their own separate box, being kept together with the other coins in their box with a tidy slip-cover. Each features its own C.O.A.!
- Features 14 coins in total; a proof example of a 2007 Sacajawea Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar, Roosevelt Dime, Jefferson Nickel and Lincoln Cent as well as proof examples of the 5 State Quarters released for the year and the new Presidential Dollar coins!
- The 5 State Quarters released in 2007 were Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming and Utah!
- The 4 Presidential Dollars released in 2007 were George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison!
- Mintage of 1,702,116 sets.
- All coins were struck at the San Francisco Mint.
Proof coins are coins that are struck just for collectors. The U.S. Mint uses specially prepared planchets (blanks) and dies. The coins are struck at least twice to give them optimum detail!