2011 United States Proof Coin Set
- U.S. Mint Proof Coin Set housed in its original plastic holders, with mint issued packaging and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Includes all 4 of the Presidential Dollars released for the year!
- Features 14 coins in total; a proof example of a 2011 Native American Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar, Roosevelt Dime, Jefferson Nickel and Lincoln Cent as well as proof examples of the 5 America the Beautiful National Parks Quarters released for the year.
- The 5 ATB National Parks Quarters released in 2011 were Gettysburg National Military Park in Pennsylvania, Glacier National Park in Montana, Olympic National Park in Washington, Vicksburg National Military Park in Mississippi and Chickasaw National Recreation Area in Oklahoma.
- The 4 Presidential Dollars released in 2011 were Andrew Johnson, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes and James Garfield!
- Mintage of 1,098,835 sets.
United States proof coins are extraordinarily brilliant, with sharp relief and a mirror-like background. Their frosted, sculpted foregrounds give them a special cameo effect. Proof blanks are specially treated, polished and cleaned to ensure high quality strikes. The blanks are then fed into presses fitted with hand-polished dies and struck at least twice to ensure sharp relief. The coins are then packaged in presentation cases to showcase and maintain their exceptional finish.