2013 United States Silver Proof Coin Set
- U.S. Mint Silver Proof Coin Set housed in its original plastic holders, with mint issued packaging and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Includes all 4 of the Presidential Dollars released for the year!
- Features 14 coins in total; a proof example of a 2013 Native American Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar, Roosevelt Dime, Jefferson Nickel and Lincoln Cent as well as proof examples of the 5 America the Beautiful National Parks Quarters released for the year.
- The 5 ATB National Parks Quarters released in 2013 were White Mountain National Forest in New Hampshire, Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial in Ohio, Great Basin National Park in Nevada, Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine in Maryland, and Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota. Each one of the ATB National Parks Quarters are composed of 90% Silver!
- The 4 Presidential Dollars released in 2013 were William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft and Woodrow Wilson!
- Mintage of 419,720 sets.
- Both the Kennedy Half Dollar and Roosevelt Dime are composed of 90% Silver
United States proof coins are extraordinarily brilliant, with sharp relief and a mirror-like background. Their frosted, sculpted foregrounds give them a special cameo effect. Proof blanks are specially treated, polished and cleaned to ensure high quality strikes. The blanks are then fed into presses fitted with hand-polished dies and struck at least twice to ensure sharp relief. The coins are then packaged in presentation cases to showcase and maintain their exceptional finish.