2002 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin - Gem Brilliant Uncirculated
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- All coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 ship in original mint tubes.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar.
- The reverse design shows a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the United States government with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
- Mintage of 10,539,026 coins.
The Silver Eagle is America's most popular Silver coin. They have been minted every year since 1986 in various different finishes, making them an ideal purchase for both collectors and investors alike!