South Africa 1 oz Gold Krugerrand Coin - Random Date - Gem Brilliant Uncirculated
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- All coins come in protective plastic.
- The obverse shows an image of Paul Kruger, who was South Africa’s first president, along with “South Africa” in both Afrikaans and English.
- The reverse features a Springbok antelope, which is the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
The South African Gold Krugerrand was first introduced in 1967 as one of the first Gold Bullion coins available on the market. It has maintained popularity over the years with its simple, timeless design.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.