Canadian Silver Dollar Coins - Uncirculated Condition
- Contains .6 oz of .800 fine Silver.
- All coins come in protective plastic. Quantities of 20 or more may ship in tubes.
- The obverse features a portrait of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse design varies depending on the year.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government with a face value of $1.00 (CAD). Struck in .800 fine Silver.
1967 marked the final year that the Canadian Silver Dollar was struck for circulation. Coins in this listing will range in date from 1959-1967.