2007 United States Silver Proof Coin Set
- U.S. Mint Silver Proof Coin Set housed in its original plastic holders. Includes all original mint packaging.
- First year of production for the Presidential Dollar coin program!
- The Presidential Dollars are kept in their own separate box, being kept together with the other coins in their box with a tidy slip-cover. Each features its own C.O.A.!
- Features 14 coins in total; a proof example of a 2007 Sacajawea Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar, Roosevelt Dime, Jefferson Nickel and Lincoln Cent as well as proof examples of the 5 State Quarters released for the year and the new Presidential Dollar coins!
- The 5 State Quarters released in 2007 were Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming and Utah! Each one of the State Quarters are composed of 90% Silver!
- The 4 Presidential Dollars released in 2007 were George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison!
- Mintage of 875,050 sets.
- Both the Kennedy Half Dollar and Roosevelt Dime in this set are composed of 90% Silver!
Proof coins are coins that are struck just for collectors. The U.S. Mint uses specially prepared planchets (blanks) and dies. The coins are struck at least twice to give them optimum detail!