Austrian 1780 Maria Theresa Silver Restrike Coin - Brilliant UNC
- Contains .7517 oz of .833 fine Silver.
- The Austrian Maria Theresa Thaler has been restruck intermittently since 1780, right up to modern times, but always with the date 1780.
- Each coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse features a portrait of Empress Maria Theresa herself.
- Reverse shows the Imperial double-headed eagle, with the Coat of arms of Austria at the center.
These silver dollar sized Thalers served as an unofficial trade dollar to many parts of the world that lacked firm local coinage.