Mexican 10 Pesos Gold Coin - Random Date - Brilliant Uncirculated
- Contains .2411 oz of Gold.
- All coins come in protective plastic.
- The obverse features the National Coat of Arms of Mexico.
- The reverse design shows Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, one of the chief architects of the Mexican Revolution and is considered the "Father of the Nation."
- Issued by Banco de Mexico.
The 10 Pesos Gold coin from Mexico, ever since the mid-20th century, has been one of the most heavily traded world bullion coins!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.