1897-1949 Swiss 20 Francs Helvetia Gold Coin - Random Date
About Uncirculated / Brilliant Uncirculated
- Contains .1867 troy oz of Gold.
- All coins come in protective plastic.
- The obverse shows a portrait of Helvetia, who is known as a female symbol of Switzerland.
- The reverse bears the date, denomination and the official Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves.
- These coins were minted at the Bern Mint from 1897 to 1935, then again in 1947 and 1949.
These Swiss 20 Francs Gold Coins are one of the most popular World Gold coins. They are cherished by both collectors and investors alike for both their classic design and historical value!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.