1/2 oz American Gold Eagle Coin - Random Date - Gem Brilliant Uncirculated
- Contains 1/2 troy oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- All coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 40 ship in original mint tubes.
- The obverse features a version of Lady Liberty similar to that of the one first seen on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' original design of the $20 Double Eagle used from 1907 until 1933. It shows Lady Liberty walking confidently towards you, with the sun's rays in the background. She holds an olive branch in her left hand, and a torch in her right. Inscriptions include the word "LIBERTY" and the date.
- The reverse design shows a male bald eagle in flight as he returns to his nest. He brings with him an olive branch as his partner and young lie in wait. Inscriptions include "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM" and "IN GOD WE TRUST," as well as the coin's face value, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the United States government with a face value of $25.00 (USD).
The Gold Eagle is America's most popular Gold coin. These IRA eligible 1/2 oz Gold coins feature an adapted version of August Saint-Gaudens' famous Gold Double Eagle design used from 1907-1933. They have been minted every year since 1986 in various different finishes and sizes, making them an ideal purchase for both collectors and investors alike!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.