Mexican 5 Pesos Gold Coin - Random Date - Brilliant Uncirculated
- Contains .1205 oz of Gold.
- All coins come in protective plastic.
- The obverse features the National Coat of Arms of Mexico.
- The reverse design shows the words "CINCO PESOS" surrounding Mexican national hero Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- Issued by Banco de Mexico from 1905-1955.
The 5 Pesos Gold coin from Mexico, since the mid 20th century, has been one of the most heavily traded world bullion coins! They contain over 1/10 oz of actual Gold.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.