2012-W 1 oz Burnished American Silver Eagle Coin - Gem Brilliant Uncirculated
- All coins come in original government packaging with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar.
- The reverse design shows a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the United States government with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
The Silver Eagle is America's most popular Silver coin. They have been minted every year since 1986 in various different finishes, making them an ideal purchase for both collectors and investors alike!
The Burnished American Silver Eagles feature a beautiful matte finish and often very low mintages.