2005 United States Silver Proof Coin Set
- U.S. Mint Silver Proof Coin Set housed in its original plastic holders, with mint issued box and Certificate of Authenticity!
- Features 11 coins in total; a proof example of a 2005 Sacajawea Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar, Roosevelt Dime and Lincoln Cent. Also includes the 2 proof Westward Journey Nickels released in 2005 as well as proof examples of the 5 State Quarters released as part of the Statehood Quarter program by the U.S. Mint!
- The 5 State Quarters released in 2005 were California, Minnesota, Oregon, Kansas and West Virginia! Each one of the State Quarters are composed of 90% Silver!
- Mintage of 1,069,679 sets.
- Both the Kennedy Half Dollar and Roosevelt Dime are composed of 90% Silver!
Proof coins are coins that are struck just for collectors. The U.S. Mint uses specially prepared planchets (blanks) and dies. The coins are struck at least twice to give them optimum detail!