1 oz American Proof Silver Eagle Coin - Random Date - Gem Brilliant Proof Condition
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- All coins come in original mint capsules, with its box and certificate of authenticity.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar.
- The reverse design shows a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies.
- Sovereign coins backed by the United States government each with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
In 1986, the United States Mint began the American Eagle program. Since that inaugural year, with the exception of 2009, the U.S. Mint has released a Silver Proof version of the coin every year.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.