1964 90% Silver Kennedy Half Dollar Coin - Choice Uncirculated Condition
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint in 90% Silver.
- Philadelphia mintage 273,304,004.
- Each of these 1964 Kennedy Half Dollars will have a minimal amount of contact or "bag" marks, and will be chosen for its brilliance and luster.
- All coins grade MS-63 or higher!
- All coins come in protective plastic.
Intended as a memorial to the assassinated President John F. Kennedy, these coins were authorized by Congress just over a month after his death. The coins were released into circulation in April 1964 and proved to be extremely popular with collectors and those wanting a memento of President JFK.