$20.00 Saint Gaudens Gold Double Eagle Coins - 1907-1933 - Brilliant UNC - Random Dates
- Contains 0.9675 troy ounces pure gold.
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Designed by renowned sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens, these Twenty Dollar Gold Double Eagle coins are considered by many to be the most beautiful American coins ever made.
- The obverse features a portrait of a proud Lady Liberty walking forwards with the sun's rays in the background. She holds an olive branch in one hand and a torch in the other. The coin's date is also found on the front as well as the word "LIBERTY."
- The reverse features a bald eagle flying in front of a rising sun, along with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" inscribed above. Below is the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST."
These coins were minted between 1907 and 1933. Although there were several slight modifications to the original design, Augustus Saint-Gaudens' design for the $20.00 "Saint" as they are affectionately called, has stood the test of time as one of the most beautifully designed American coins in history.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.