$20.00 Saint Gaudens Gold Double Eagle Coins - 1907-1933 - PCGS or NGC Certified MS-63 - Random Dates
- Each coin has been authenticated and certified as being MS-63 by either PCGS or NGC, the two most respected grading services in the industry.
- Contains 0.9675 troy ounces pure gold.
- Designed by renowned sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens, these Twenty Dollar Gold Double Eagle coins are considered by many to be the most beautiful American coins ever made.
- The obverse features a portrait of a proud Lady Liberty walking forwards with the sun's rays in the background. She holds an olive branch in one hand and a torch in the other. The coin's date is also found on the front as well as the word "LIBERTY."
- The reverse features a bald eagle flying in front of a rising sun, along with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" inscribed above. Below is the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST."
These coins were minted between 1907 and 1933. Although there were several slight modifications to the original design, Augustus Saint-Gaudens' design for the $20.00 "Saint" as they are affectionately called, has stood the test of time as one of the most beautifully designed American coins in history.
Dates as well as the grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing, and is determined by our current inventory on hand.