Early 1900's French 20 Francs Rooster Gold Coin - BU
- Each coin contains .1867 oz of Gold and is in Brilliant UNC condition.
- Coins will be dated between 1901-1914.
- Obverse features a design by J.C. Chaplain of Marianne, the national symbol of France.
- Reverse features an image of the Gallic Rooster, France's unofficial symbol, as well as the coin's face value.
- Legal tender coin with a face value of 20 Francs.
These smaller Gold coins measure in at 21 mm and have long been a favorite among those looking to invest in fractional Gold.