Five Coin Barber Type Set
- This set features five popular coins, all from the early 1900's or earlier. They include:
- A Barber Half Dollar (1892-1915).
- A Barber Quarter (1892-1916).
- A Barber Dime (1892-1916).
- A Liberty Nickel (1892-1915).
- An Indian Head Penny (1859-1909).
All 3 Charles Barber designed coins in this set are composed of 90% Silver. Each coin in the set will be in Good or better condition. The set comes housed in a plastic Whitman holder. Dates on these coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory.