40 Coin 90% Silver Barber Quarter Rolls - Mixed Dates - Average Circulated Condition
- Each roll contains 40 coins.
- All coins are composed of 90% silver.
- Each roll contains about 7.15 oz. of silver.
- All coins are in average circulated condition and will have readable dates.
- Dates and mints are our choice, but you can expect a nice mixture, making these rolls an inexpensive way to start a set!
Though these coins feature a Liberty head design, the "Barber" name comes from the designer, Charles E. Barber. His initial "B" can be seen on the truncation of the neck.
What does "Average Circulated" mean? Coins that are often traded in quantity are regularly exchanged as "average circulated." The term is pretty self explanatory: the coins are in a condition you would typically encounter when viewing a group of a certain type.
For Barber coinage, which generally saw heavy circulation, average circulated would include coins grading Good or a little worse. Often this group would include some coins which are in full Good condition. Also, keep in mind that quality of an average circulated coin can vary with different types. For example, an average circulated Kennedy Half Dollar (which generally sees little circulation) could possibly grade in the area of Extremely Fine.