2011 5-Coin American Silver Eagle 25th Anniversary Set
- Set contains 5 total coins each with 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- All 5 coins are encapsulated in plastic holders and all come housed in their original highly polished lacquered hardwood presentation case, with certificate of authenticity, just as they came from the mint.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar. Also shown are the words "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the coin's date.
- The reverse features a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies. Also found on the reverse are the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" as well as the coin's weight and metal content.
- Sovereign coins backed by the United States government each with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
- Total mintage of 100,000 sets.
In 2011, to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the beginning of the Silver American Eagle coin program, the U.S. Mint released a special 5 coin set. It features the standard bullion issue 2011 Silver Eagle, along with a business strike finish coin minted at the San Francisco Mint, which can be found ONLY in this set! The set also comes with the special burnished version of the coin, minted at the West Point Mint, the Proof version of the coin, also minted at West Point and a special Reverse Proof Silver Eagle, minted at the Philadelphia Mint! Which like the 'S' Mint BU Silver Eagle, can ONLY be found here in this limited mintage set!