Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar Coins - Random Dates - Brilliant UNC Condition
- Dates ranging from 1940-1947.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition. All coins will grade MS-60 or higher and retain their original mint luster.
- Contains about 0.3575 oz of silver.
- The obverse design was used for the model of the modern day American Silver Eagle coin!
- All coins come in protective packaging.
Walking Liberty Half Dollars were struck from 1916-1947 and are all composed of 90% Silver.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.