$5.00 Liberty Head Half Eagle Gold Coins - 1839-1908 - PCGS or NGC Certified MS-62 - Random Dates
- Each coin has been authenticated and certified as being MS-64 by either PCGS or NGC, the two most respected grading services in the industry.
- Contains 0.24187 troy ounces pure gold.
- Known as $5.00 Liberty Head Gold Coins, or Half Eagles, they are composed of 90% gold and 10% copper.
- The obverse features a portrait of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet inscribed with her name, Liberty. Encircling her are 13 stars, 1 representing each of the 13 original colonies. The coin's date is also found on the front of the coin.
- The reverse features the words "United States of America" encircling an eagle design, along with the coin's denomination.
These coins were minted between 1839 and 1908 and at 7 different U.S. mint branches! The Philadelphia, Dahlonega, Charlotte, New Orleans, San Francisco, Carson City and Denver branches all minted these coins at one point during this popular and long lived series.
Dates as well as the grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing, and is determined by our current inventory on hand.