Mexican 2 Pesos Gold Coin - Random Date - Brilliant Uncirculated
- Contains .0482 oz of Gold.
- All coins come in protective plastic.
- The obverse features the National Coat of Arms of Mexico.
- The reverse design shows the words "DOS PESOS" surrounded by a wreath along with the coin's year of issue at the top.
- Issued by Banco de Mexico from 1919-1948.
The 2 Pesos Gold coin from Mexico is one of the smallest bullion coins in the world, measuring in at 13 mm. Ever since the mid 20th century, they have been one of the most heavily traded world bullion coins!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.