1962 Washington Silver Quarter Coin - Choice Uncirculated Condition
- The obverse features a profile image of George Washington. Also on the obverse is the coin's date, the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the word "LIBERTY."
- The reverse design shows a heraldic Bald Eagle holding onto some arrows above an olive branch. You'll also find the coin's denomination, as well as the motto "E PLURIBUS UNUM" and "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" on the back of the coin.
- Mintage of 36,156,000 coins.
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint in 90% Silver.
- All coins grade MS-63 or higher!
The Washington Quarter was minted in 90% Silver from 1932 through 1964. They would switch to a clad composition in 1965, and the design of the coin would remain largely unchanged up until 1998, with the introduction of the United States Statehood Quarter Program.