1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin - Random Date/Label - PCGS or NGC Certified MS-69
- These coins have been certified as being MS-69 by either PCGS or NGC, the two leading third-party coin grading companies.
- Each coin contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar.
- The reverse design shows a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies.
- Sovereign coins backed by the United States government with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
The Silver Eagle is America's most popular Silver coin. They have been minted every year since 1986 in various different finishes, making them an ideal purchase for both collectors and investors alike!
Dates and labels you receive in this listing are determined by our current inventory on hand.