Complete 1986-2019 Gem BU & Gem Proof 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin Set - 67 Coins!
- Contains an example of each of the 34 standard issue Uncirculated American Silver Eagles, and the 33 standard issue Proof American Silver Eagle released since 1986.
- Each uncirculated coin is in Gem UNC condition, while each proof coin is in Gem Proof condition.
- All uncirculated coins come in protective plastic, while all proof coins will come in original government packaging, accompanied by its certificate of authenticity.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar. Also shown are the words "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the coin's date.
- The reverse features a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies. Also found on the reverse are the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" as well as the coin's weight and metal content.
- Sovereign coins backed by the United States government each with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
In 1986, the United States Mint began the American Silver Eagle program. Since that inaugural year, every year the U.S. Mint has released a Silver Brilliant Uncirculated version of the coin. And, with the exception of 2009, they have put out a Silver Gem Proof version of the coin as well. This listing contains an example of each standard issue uncirculated and proof released since 1986, for a total of 67 coins! Please note, this set includes only the regular issue American Silver Eagles, and does not feature any special finish Silver Eagles, or any coins that were released only in special sets.