All 11 1955-1964 United States Silver Proof Coin Sets in Flat-Packs (includes 1960 Small Date)
- Features an example of each United States Silver Proof Coin Set minted from 1955 to 1964 when production seized, until beginning again in 1968.
- Includes a 1960 Small Date Cent Proof Coin Set for a total of 11 sets, all in Choice Proof or better condition!
- Each set comes housed in original cellophane with separate sealed compartments for each coin. Every set comes in its manila envelope.
- Every set includes a proof Half Dollar, Quarter, Dime, Nickel and Penny!
- Every Half Dollar, Quarter and Dime is composed of 90% Silver!
Please Note: Some years during production, the set would not have the date machine printed on the envelope, so it is common to see envelopes with dates hand-written on them. We include only the nicest, ORIGINAL packaging with all of our Proof Coin Sets!