2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar 6 Pc Set - NGC Certified MS-70 Early Release - 100th Anniversary Label
- Complete set of the highly anticipated 100th Anniversary Minting of the Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar.
- Each coin has been certified as being a perfect PF-70, by NGC - the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation, one of the leading third party grading companies.
The set includes the following coins:
- 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar - NGC MS70 Early Release
- 2021-D $1 Morgan Dollar - NGC MS70 Early Release
- 2021-S $1 Morgan Dollar - NGC MS70 Early Release
- 2021-CC $1 Morgan Dollar - NGC MS70 Early Release - Carson City Privy Mark
- 2021-O $1 Morgan Dollar - NGC MS70 Early Release - New Orleans Privy Mark
- 2021 $1 Peace Dollar - NGC MS70 Early Release - High Relief
- Each variety of the Morgan Silver Dollar has a low mintage of 175,000 and the Peace Silver Dollar has a mintage of 200,000, making this a low mintage set and a must have for any collection.
- Each coin contains 0.858 troy oz. of .999 fine silver.
These coins were created to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the final minting of the Morgan Silver Dollar and the first year of minting of the Peace Silver Dollar.
The obverse of the Morgan Dollar is graced with a female personification of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap as a symbol for the pursuit of freedom, embellished with an agricultural garland to demonstrate the nation's growth. The reverse illustrates an eagle with an olive branch and arrows in its grip, and a laurel wreath curving below. Seventh U.S. Mint Chief Engraver George T. Morgan is credited with the powerful imagery.
The reverse of each Morgan Dollar contains its distinguishing Mint mark: San Francisco's "S," Denver's "D," and the typical lack of a Mint mark which signifies the Philadelphia Mint. The two additional Philadelphia minted coins replicate the releases of the retired Mints of Carson City and New Orleans, featuring "CC" and "O" privy marks.
The obverse of the Peace Dollar is a depiction of Lady Liberty as a young woman wearing a radiate tiara. On the reverse, an eagle is portrayed standing on a mountain peak adorned with the word "PEACE," with its gaze focused on the rays of the sun beyond.
Don't miss your opportunity to own this one of a kind collection that every Morgan and Peace Dollar enthusiast is going to love and a set that is sure to be popular for years to come!