2021 1 oz Australian Silver Kookaburra Coin - Gem Uncirculated Condition
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Every coin arrives in its original plastic capsule, just as they come from the Perth Mint.
- The obverse features the inscriptions "ELIZABETH II, AUSTRALIA" and "1 DOLLAR," along with the date 2021.
- The reverse features a Kookaburra perched on a building rooftop, mouth agape, singing an early morning song with the rising run in the background. Inscriptions include "AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA, 1 oz 9999 SILVER" and the "P" Mint Mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government with a face value of $1.00 (AUD). Struck in .9999 fine Silver!
- Mintage limit of 500,000 coins!
If you collect Australian Silver Coins, then you're already familiar with the Kookaburra! It is one of the most popular issues in the Perth Mint Bullion Series since its inception in 1990. New in 2018, the coins were upgraded to .9999 fine silver (versus .999 previously!). It will add brilliance and beauty to any collection. Pick one up today from MintProducts today!