2020 Great Britain 2 oz Silver Queen's Beasts Coin - The White Lion - Gem Uncirculated Condition
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- All coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 10 ship in original mint tubes.
- The obverse shows inscriptions including 5 Pounds, Elizabeth II, and D.G. Reg. F.D. along with the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse features a lion standing behind and gripping a shield that features the "white rose en soleil" badge (a white heraldic rose surrounded by the sun's rays). The lion is not crowned (as the Lion of England usually is) and was designed by Jody Clark. You can also find the year, weight, metal purity and the words "WHITE LION OF MORTIMER" on the reverse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government with a face value of £5 (5 Pounds). Struck in .9999 fine Silver.
The White Lion of Mortimer is the eighth release in a 10 coin series known as the Queen's Beasts, which began in 2016. Each coin features a stunning design of a legendary beast that stood guard at Queen Elizabeth II's coronation. Each one of these 2 oz coins are minted in .9999 fine Silver!