2020 Great Britain 2 oz Silver Queen's Beasts Coin - The White Horse of Hanover - Gem Uncirculated Condition
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- All coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 10 ship in original mint tubes.
- The obverse shows inscriptions including 5 Pounds, Elizabeth II, and D.G. Reg. F.D. along with the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse, designed by Jody Clark, features an incredibly muscular and strong horse rearing on its hind legs behind a shield that features the House of Hanover's coat of arms. The coat of arms consists of the leopards of England and the lion of Scotland; French fleur-de-lis; an Irish harp; and the Arms of Hanover. You can also find the year, weight, metal purity and the words "WHITE HORSE OF HANOVER" on the reverse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government with a face value of £5 (5 Pounds). Struck in .9999 fine Silver.
The White Horse of Hanover is the ninth release in a 10 coin series known as the Queen's Beasts, which began in 2016. Each coin features a stunning design of a legendary beast that stood guard at Queen Elizabeth II's coronation. Each one of these 2 oz coins are minted in .9999 fine Silver!