2020 Australian 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse Coin - Gem Uncirculated Condition
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Every coin arrives in its original plastic capsule, just as they come from the Perth Mint.
- The obverse features a portrait of Her Majesty the Queen along with the inscriptions: Australia, 1 Dollar, 2020, 1 oz 9999 Ag, and Elizabeth II.
- The reverse features a design of two mice nibbling on two ears of corn, along with the Chinese character for "Mouse" and the inscription "MOUSE 2020." The P Mint Mark is also included (for Perth Mint).
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government with a face value of $1.00 (AUD). Struck in .9999 fine Silver!
- Limited mintage cap of 300,000 pieces.
The Perth Mint Lunar Series has been a favorite among bullion coin collections since the start of the Series I program in 1999. This Series II program culminated with the 2019 Year of the Pig, therefore, the 2020 Lunar Mouse is the first in the 12 year Lunar Series III program. The previous mouse issues in 1996 and 2008 feature a single mouse in differing positions. Please note the 2020 Lunar Mouse Gold and Silver issues feature two different and unique designs. Start your Lunar Collection with this issue, or continue your series collection into the third release!