2020 Australian 1 oz Silver Kookaburra Coin - 30th Anniversary - Gem Uncirculated Condition
- Special 30th Anniversary Edition!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Every coin arrives in its original plastic capsule, just as they come from the Perth Mint.
- The obverse features the inscriptions "ELIZABETH II, AUSTRALIA" and "1 DOLLAR," along with the dates 1990 and 2020. Jody Clark's image of Her Majesty resides at the top of the coin in a cameo fashion, while the rest of the center consists of the original kookaburra coin design from 1990.
- The reverse features a Kookaburra perched on a building rooftop, mouth agape, singing an early morning song with the rising run in the background. Inscriptions include "30TH ANNIVERSARY, AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA, 1 oz 9999 SILVER" and the "P" Mint Mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government with a face value of $1.00 (AUD). Struck in .9999 fine Silver!
- Mintage limit of 500,000 coins!
If you collect Australian Silver Coins, then you're already familiar with the Kookaburra! It is one of the most popular issues in the Perth Mint Bullion Series since its inception in 1990. New in 2018, the coins were upgraded to .9999 fine silver (versus .999 previously!). It will add brilliance and beauty to any collection. Pick one up today from MintProducts today!