2018 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Marvel Series - Iron Man Coin - Gem Uncirculated Condition
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Every coin arrives in a mint issued plastic capsule.
- The obverse features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II along with the inscriptions "Queen Elizabeth II," "Tuvalu," "1 Dollar," "2018," and "1 oz 999 Ag."
- The reverse features an image of Iron Man ready to battle, along with the inscriptions "Marvel," "Iron Man" and the Marvel Copyright.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government with a face value of $1.00 (AUD). Struck in .9999 fine Silver!
- Mintage limit of just 50,000 coins!
This is the fourth release in a 6 coin series from the Perth Mint. Each coin will feature a different Marvel Comics superhero! Iron Man follows up the successful releases of Spiderman in 2017 and Thor and Black Panther earlier in 2018.
Who is Iron Man? His identity is not a secret. Anthony "Tony" Stark is a wealthy and clever American scientist and owner of Stark Industries. He crafted his suit in an effort to escape captors when he was injured and kidnapped while overseas. The powerful exoskeleton is constantly being adapted by Stark to fit the situations and battles he encounters.