2018 U.S. Mint Coin Set
- Contains 2 different sealed blister packs with 10 coins each. 1 from the Denver Mint and 1 from the Philadelphia Mint for a total of 20 coins!
- From the Philadelphia Mint: A Cent, Nickel, Dime, Half Dollar, Native American Dollar and 5 National Park Quarters (listed below).
- From the Denver Mint: A Cent, Nickel, Dime, Half Dollar, Native American Dollar and 5 National Park Quarters (listed below).
- Includes the "P" and "D" Mint Native American Dollars, affectionately called the "Golden Dollar" although it contains no actual Gold!
2010 was the beginning of the U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful National Park Quarter program! It is scheduled to run until at least 2021. Coins are to be issued in order of which the park or site was Nationally listed! Five coins are to be released annually, much like the previous Statehood Quarter program.
The National Park Quarters released in 2018 were:
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
- Voyageurs National Park
- Cumberland Island
- Block Island