2012 40 Coin Hawaii Volcanoes Quarter Rolls - P or D Mint - (UNC) Brilliant Uncirculated
- Released on 8/27/2012.
- Every roll contains 40 coins in Brilliant UNC condition. Each roll comes in a plastic tube.
- The obverse shows a slightly modified version of the original Washington Quarter. The mint moved some of the wording previously found on the reverse to the obverse in order to make more room for the reverse design for each state. You'll find "United States of America," "In God We Trust," "Liberty," and "Quarter Dollar" all spelled out on the obverse of the quarter as well as the coin's mint mark.
- The reverse design of the Hawaii Volcanoes quarter portrays an eruption of the Kilauea Volcano.
- The 5 National Parks Released in 2012 were El Yunque National Forest in Puerto Rico, Chaco Culture National Historical Park in New Mexico, Acadia National Park in Maine, Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park in Hawaii and Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska.
- Sovereign coins minted at the U.S. Mint and backed by the United States government, each with a face value of $0.25 for a total face value of $10.00 a roll.
Select either 'P' - Philadelphia Mint, or 'D' - Denver Mint from the drop-down options menu located above.
Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, established in 1916, pays homage to volcanism and the evolution of Hawaii. The park expands over 520 square miles and includes two of the world's most active volcanoes, Kilauea and Mauna Loa, as well as native plants and animals.